Easter Egg Hunt Challenge (Virtual)
So its nearly time for Easter half term, and for Easter bunny to visit all the young boys and girls and deliver them some yummy chocolate goodness.
What else will you be doing this Easter half term ?? what can you do with your child??
Well I have an idea........why don't you enter my little Easter Egg hunt challenge??
The best thing about this challenge is you don't have to go any where, you can do it all from the comfort of you own home or even at bedtime. Why not interact with your child whilst having fun and trying to win a little treat for your child.
The rules are simple :
1 ) You must register to play..... All you have to do is email me your name and Child's name who will be helping you throughout the challenge. (Child must be no older than 10 years old)
2) Must be living in the UK - so gift can be posted or collected if local
3) Must register to play no later than 9pm Sunday 9th April 2017.
4) Late Entries may be considered but will NOT be considered after Monday 10th April 2017 5pm
5) All images must be found to win a prize for your child. Extra gift if you provide a photo of your child searching for the images.
6) Images will be removed daily and replaced with new ones so you must visit each day to be able to find all 24 images
7) Note down each page you find the images on. You can send me the list of images you find daily or at the end of the challenge, as the winners will not be announced until Friday 14th April 2017
8) Have fun with your child
Website where images will be uploaded is www.marissajanephotography.co.uk